Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm just going to say it.

I hate cutesy blog backgrounds. What constitutes a cutesy background, you ask? Well, here's a hint. If you found your background on "the Cutest blog on the block," it's cutesy. Or, if you have a picture of you and your spouse hugging and/or kissing behind block letters of your names, it's cutesy. I am well aware that I am in the minority on this one but that's just how I feel. You will never see holiday themed, overlapping shapes with coordinating margins on any of my blogs. and that's that.

6 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

I think you just described my blog in this post, haha. I like cutesy blog backgrounds. After all, aren't blogs kind of cheesey to begin with? What if I had the guy from doogie Howser as my background, would you like it better then? :)

Taylor said...

I pretty much described EVERYONE's blog but mine. so don't take it personally. :)

josh said...

josh's and my blog is not cutesy either.

Megan said...

OK, so I'm probably not as extreme as you (I do have photos on my banner) but I agree with the cutesy backgrounds.

princess jen said...

I like making my own backgrounds/headers and I love when they're cute. Seeing my blog makes me smile. Hopefully you still read it even though you don't like it!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I'll be cutesy until the day I die!!!!! SO THERE!