Friday, April 6, 2012

Pearl Jam *updated*

S. is watching a documentary on Pearl Jam while I blog.  And can I just say, I HATE Pearl Jam.  Seriously. I do not like any of their songs.  I thought I liked one of their recent songs but it turns out it wasn't Pearl Jam.  Do any of you like them?  If so, what song? and why?  Eddie Vedder isn't even attractive.  Okay maybe a little back in 93 and when he is photo shopped for the cover of rolling stone.  

evrscvr
But, if we are going to go with 90s grunge.  I much prefer Nirvana.  And Kurt is gorgeous in a needy rocker boy sort of way.

 Kurt Cobain❤ - kurt-cobain photo

*update:  so I got sucked into the documentary. and I hate to admit it but it made me really like Pearl Jam.  Not their music (still not a huge fan) but they all seemed like genuine, down to earth, good guys. who really enjoy making music together.  Plus, gotta love them for taking on Ticket Master.

**update again:  Here is the song that I thought was Pearl Jam but isn't.  It sounds a little like Eddie at the beginning, right?  Or am I just crazy?


1 comment:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

what about "dont call me daughter?" I mean, THAT is a great song! ;) joking, joking. I do like "Better Man" and also "wishlist."