Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Free!

You know that scene in My So-Called Life where Angela is dancing around the room in complete happiness because she is finally over Jordan . . . you don't?  well, here it is.  



That is how I feel right now.  For the first time in 20 years (literally) I have ZERO angst about my religion* and my place in it.  It is the most freeing feeling.  I want to dance around the room singing.



*That is not to say that my problems and concerns have gone away.  I still take issue with all the same things.  I just don't feel worked up about it.  

7 comments:

CVG said...

Teach me. I need this. How?

CVG said...

Whoops- This is Rory- not Cameron.

RORYJEAN said...

P.S. I loved my so called life.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

HOOOOORRAAAAAAY! :)

Shelley said...

So happy for you. Angst is exhausting.

josh said...

Hooray! You are amazing, Taylor. I'm so glad you're my sister. (cali)

Paul Hepworth said...

I've felt something like that at times. I used to struggle to make sense of everything. I finally found it calming when I realized it made so much more sense to me once I stopped trying to make sense of it all. Make sense? :-)