Monday, March 19, 2012

Leaving Facebook: The Second Attempt.

I know I already tried and failed at this but I think it is time to make a second attempt.  All the same pros and cons apply but I have noticed that my extended family is posting less, yet I seem to be checking it more.  I tried having my husband change my password so that I could only log in once a day but most of the time I cheated and just didn't log out.

I'll miss learning more about my fellow ward members and seeing pictures of my extended family but I want to set a better example of living in the real world to my children.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

dang it! I like reading your facebook posts!!! But I feel lucky that I get to hang with the real life Taylor consistently enough. Good job. You have more discipline than I do.

Paul Hepworth said...

I just noticed you were missing from facebook and came here to check for a post like this. Sure enough. I'll miss seeing your facebook posts, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Taylor said...

don't worry. i am sure I'll cave this time too.