Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Facebook Withdrawals Day 2

I know this is ridiculous but I miss facebook.  I find myself sitting aimlessly at the computer, feeling lost and unconnected.  I have thought a several things to post (e.g. "brownie batter for lunch was probably not a good idea) and wanted to email a couple of women from church.  but I couldn't because I don't have their actual emails, just facebook messaging.  ugh. 

If I had to decide today, I would undelete my account and just try to work on my willpower to only check it once a day.  But, I committed for a week.  No feeling is final.  Maybe I'll feel differently on Sunday. 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, I've already missed you ;-D

Why should I be on Fb if my kids aren't there? Hmmm...

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

brownie batter for lunch sounds delicious!!!!!!! ;)

54 canoe said...

Stay Strong.